The Negro League Centennial Team (1920-2020) is comprised of 30 of the greatest African-American and Cuban players from 1895-1947 plus a manager and a team owner. Each individual will be depicted on a baseball-shaped base with replica of Kansas City’s Paseo YMCA, the site where the Negro National League was organized on February 13th, 1920. The bobbleheads are officially licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum and approved by the families when applicable.
- In stock and ships now (unless noted)
- An average of two bobbleheads per month will be released from January 2019 through January 2020
- Bobbleheads are high quality and produced by the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum in conjunction with NegroLeaguesHistory.com
- Sets will be shipped in increments of approximately four bobbleheads every other month with any in stock bobbleheads shipped at time of purchase
- Each player individually numbered to only 2,020