This bobblehead honors Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and celebrates the "I Have a Dream" speech, which Dr. King gave on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C. during the March on Washington on August 28, 1963. The bobblehead features Dr. King at the podium giving the “I Have a Dream” speech and plays clips of the speech. It is the first talking bobblehead of the civil rights pioneer.
- Expected to ship in May 2023
- Bobblehead is high quality and produced by the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum
- Approximately 8 inches tall
- Officially Licensed by Intellectual Properties Management, Inc. as Licensor of the Estate of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Individually numbered to 19,630
This is a pre-sale product. If your order contains both in stock and pre-sale items, your order will be held until all items are available to ship. If you want in stock items to ship right away, you can place two separate orders or pay an additional $8 shipping charge by calling 800-414-1482.