This bobblehead features Mighty Casey from the famous poem "Casey at the Bat" by Ernest Lawrence Thayer. The poem, which was first published in 1888, has become one of the best-known poems in American literature.
- In stock and ships now (please note the box may be damaged)
- Bobblehead is high quality and produced by the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum
- Approximately 8 inches tall
- Individually numbered to 1,888 to commemorate the year the poem was first published
- The box features the full poem and additional information about the most famous baseball poem ever written