“Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer” is a wild, wacky and heartwarming holiday escapade loosely based on the incredibly popular hit song! In the TV special, Grandma is mowed down by Santa’s reindeer and goes missing on Christmas Eve and it’s up to young Jake Spankenheimer to find Grandma and prove that Santa is real! It’s a holiday classic airing multiple times each Christmas season. Don’t miss out of these GRANDMA GOT RUN OVER BY A REINDEER limited edition bobbleheads that make a great holiday gift and decoration.
- Expected to ship in November 2023
- Bobbleheads are high quality and produced by the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum
- Bobblehead Ornament is approximately 4 inches tall and bobbleheads are approximately 8 inches tall
- 8 Inch Bobbleheads include "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" song
- Artist rendering shown
- Bobblehead Ornament is limited edition, and bobbleheads are individually numbered to 2,023
“Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer” TM & © 2000, 2006 The Fred Rappoport Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used with permission. Licensing by Unforgettable Licensing. The Song: “Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer”. Music & Lyrics by Randy Brooks (Elmo Publishing/Kris Publishing) SESAC. Arrangement by Nathan Wang. Vocals performed by Gary Chase.
This is a pre-sale product. If your order contains both in stock and pre-sale items, your order will be held until all items are available to ship. If you want in stock items to ship right away, you can place two separate orders or pay an additional $8 shipping charge by calling 800-414-1482.