“Who’s On First?” is one of the great comedy bits of all time—popular not just with fans of Abbott and Costello but also with lovers of baseball and comedy. In 2013, the classic sketch was transformed into a priceless picture book for kids of all ages, and we’re celebrating the 10th anniversary with this talking bobblehead set.
Follow the mistaken identities, confusion, and lots of laughs as the new baseball catcher, Rabbit, asks coach Bear the names of the other players on their team (“Who’s on first. What’s on second. I Don’t Know’s on third.”). Full of silly banter and retro-style illustrations, this charming picture book breathes new life into a landmark of sketch comedy—and is sure to delight young readers and their parents.
- Expected to ship in November 2023
- Bobbleheads are high quality and produced by the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum
- Abbott measures approximately 8 inches tall and Costello measures approximately 6 inches tall
- Audio clips feature the "Who's on First?" skit
- Combo includes a hardcover "Who's on First?" book
- Artist rendering shown
- Bobbleheads are individually numbered to 2,013 to commemorate the 10th Anniversary of book's release
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved. Adapted from the book “Who’s on First?” by Abbott & Costello and illustrated by John Martz, as published by Quirk Books. ABBOTT & COSTELLO and WHO’S ON FIRST are trademarks of TCA Television Corp., Hi Neighbor and Diana Abbott Colton. Licensing by Unforgettable Licensing.
This is a pre-sale product. If your order contains both in stock and pre-sale items, your order will be held until all items are available to ship. If you want in stock items to ship right away, you can place two separate orders or pay an additional $8 shipping charge by calling 800-414-1482.