This bobblehead features retired United States Navy Petty Officer First Class Generald Wilson, who is regarded as one of the country’s most sought-after national anthem singers. Wilson has sung the national anthem and “God Bless America” at nearly 1,000 events, including NFL playoff games, the World Series, NHL Stanley Cup Finals, NBA Finals, Indy 500 races, Formula 1 races, and NCAA championships. The native of Kinloch, Missouri, who served 20 years in the U.S. Navy, comes from a gospel background and has been singing at big-time events for nearly 25 years.
- Expected to ship in January 2024
- Bobblehead is high quality and produced by the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum in conjunction with Generald Wilson
- Approximately 8 inches tall
- The bobblehead plays a clip of Wilson singing his powerful rendition of “The Star-Spangled Banner” at the push of a button
- Individually numbered to 2,023
This is a pre-sale product. If your order contains both in stock and pre-sale items, your order will be held until all items are available to ship. If you want in stock items to ship right away, you can place two separate orders or pay an additional $8 shipping charge by calling 800-414-1482.